PURE NUMB - Numbing Spray
Our topical numbing spray is designed for super fast-acting pain relief during tattooing and other pain sensitive procedures and works within minutes!
*Please note that Pure Numb Topical Spray is safe for use during procedures AND will only work on OPEN or BROKEN SKIN, except for eyeliner.
Steps for use:
1. Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced quite thoroughly with soap, water and exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin this will help the cream penetrate. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. Cover with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
4. Leave numbing cream and wrap in place for 90 minutes before tattoo procedure.
5. After 90 minutes, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with paper towel and you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
* For longer sessions, we recommended to split the tattoo into 3 hour sessions and apply and remove the cream to each section prior to starting. Ie a 9 hour day split into 3 x 3 hour sessions and 3 tubes of cream.
Skin typically remains numb for 3-4 hours once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body.
Please spot test the day prior to use on a small area that’ll be tattooed the next day, especially if you have sensitive skin for 10-20 mins on a small area to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed.
Some minor localized redness is normal.
Disclaimer: Pure Numb LLC and ALTERED EGO CLOTHING LLC assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, then you should probably not use it.