A POUND OF FLESH TATTOOABLE CUTIE DOLL
Our tattooable Cutie Doll is waiting for your stencils. Don’t worry — he sits (well, stands) like a champion. And he won’t cry one bit. With life-like curvature and texture, our perfectly molded APOF Cutie Doll is a display piece who’s perfect for palm-sized tattoos. Once you’ve tattooed him, set him up using the included display platform and rod. He’ll be sure to turn heads in your studio or at your next convention.
- Doll: ~10.5” (L) x 7.5” (W); 4” height
- Display Rod: 3.5” (L) x 0.5” (W)
- Molded to resemble a baby doll
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
- Comes with display platform + rod
|A Pound of Flesh|
Synthetic Tattooable Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh
Add personality to your 3D portfolio with this tattooable Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh. This synthetic tattooable baby is ready for ink and sits like an absolute champion (well, he actually stands). The Cutie Doll measures approximately 10.5” in length and 7.5” in length; it has a 4” height. Practice new techniques and showcase your work on this tattooable doll, then display it at your shop or next convention with the included platform and rod.
- Dimensions: ~10.5” (L) x 7.5” (W) x 4” (H)
- Manufactured from silicone and rubber-based materials
- Ideal for practice or as part of a 3D portfolio
- Comes with display platform and rod
- Rod Measurements: 3.5” (L) x 0.5” (W)
Stencil Application Tips:
For optimal results, use thermal fax paper and Recovery Stencil Lock to apply your stencil, or draw it directly onto the surface with a skin scribe or marker. Then, spray a thin coat of aerosol hairspray and allow it to dry overnight. DO NOT let it dry for more than a day, or the stencil can become permanent.